- Sky News, News Medical, Science Daily, Medical Express and The Columbus Dispatch covered our recent work on Gabapentinoid-mediated corticospinal plasticity and regeneration after murine spinal cord injury. To read more go to https://news.sky.com/story/drug-could-restore-limb-function-in-patients-with-spinal-cord-injuries-11877761 https://www.news-medical.net/news/20191204/Gabapentin-e28093-a-drug-for-nerve-pain-could-help-patients-with-spinal-injury-finds-study.aspx; https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/12/191204090851.htm https://www.dispatch.com/news/20191206/study-common-painkiller-might-help-people-with-spinal-injuries-regain-limb-function
- Our latest work still HOT off the press come out today, December 3, on The Journal of Clinical Investigation. https://jci.org/articles/view/130391
- Emily Caldwell wrote the press release of our latest work https://news.osu.edu/a-common-drug-could-help-restore-limb-function-after-spinal-cord-injury/
- The TEdSun Lab goes on Twitter! Follow us @ https://twitter.com/TedsunL
- Our review on Pericytes has been accepted for publication. Congrats Fabio and Julia! www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fncel.2019.00546/abstract
- Andrea gives a talk at University of Kentucky, Lexington
- Becca Biltz started her rotation. Welcome!
- A new manuscript is in press. Congrats everyone involved. More info soon.
- Toneisha Stubbs started her rotation. Welcome!
- Our collaborative work on ADF/Cofilin-mediated actin turnover and axon regeneration is in press @Neuron. Congrats everyone involved.
- NoA R21 ... exciting work related to Traumatic Brain Injury is on the way
- Submission open for the new Research Topic "Advances in CNS Repair, Regeneration, and Neuroplasticity: from Basic Mechanisms to Therapeutic Strategies" (Editors: Shuxin Li, Junfang Wu and Andrea Tedeschi). Participating Journal: Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience Cellular Neuropathology. To learn more go to https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/10909/advances-in-cns-repair-regeneration-and-neuroplasticity-from-basic-mechanisms-to-therapeutic-strateg
- Catherine (Lujia) Mo joins the Sun lab as a Research Assistant. Welcome!
- Dr. Conrad Kiyoshi joins the lab as Postdoctoral Researcher. Welcome!
- Andrea is featured in the Faculty Spotlight section of the CBI May Newsletter. To read more go to https://mailchi.mp/5c0c391cef62/cbi-may-newsletter?e=06144aca50
- The 2019 Spinal Cord Injury Training program is about to kick off here @ OSU To learn more go to wexnermedical.osu.edu/neurological-institute/departments-and-centers/research-centers/center-for-brain-and-spinal-cord-repair/spinal-cord-injury-training-program
- Andrea gives a talk at the Canadian SCI Research Meeting
- NoA R01 ... exciting work related to SCI is on the way
- Dr. Sun has been promoted to the rank of Assistant Professor (res. track). CONGRATS!
- Our review on the application of omics technologies to study axon regeneration and CNS repair is in press @F1000 Faculty Reviews
- Our collaborative work led by Dr. Brett Hilton describing high resolution 3D imaging and analysis of axon regeneration is in press @Nature Protocols.
- Julia Plebanski and Antonia Zouridakis join the lab. Welcome!
- TEd Lab hits SfN 2018 in San Diego.
- Molly has been awarded the Chauncey D. Leake Student Paper Competition Award. CONGRATS!
- Andrea gives a talk at the Tübingen Neuroscience Alumni Meeting (Tübingen, Germany).
- Fabio Laredo joins the lab. Welcome!
- Andrea gives a talk at the 2018 Spinal Research Network Meeting (London, UK).
- Our (VL, JKL, AT and YS) workshop on tissue clearing and light sheet microscopy was a success! To read more go to https://inrslsfm.weebly.com/
- Andrea gives a talk at the 2018 International Neural Regeneration Symposium in Guangzhou (China).
- Our book chapter entitled "Recent Developments in Regenerative Strategies to Treat Spinal Cord Injuries" is in press.
- Our lab participates in the Explorations in Neuroscience Summer Camp 2018 ... WTG! May 2018
- Andrea gives a talk at Case Western Reserve University.
- Dr. Wenjing Sun joins the Tedeschi/Sun lab. Welcome!
- Liam et al. presented a Virtual Reality Game for individuals with limited mobility at the annual Brain Health Summit. CONGRATS!
- Andrea gives talks at Marquette University and University of British Columbia
- Marina Romoli Onlus Foundation continues to sponsor our collaborative project with Dr. Jerry Silver at Case Western Reserve University. To read more go to http://www.marinaromolionlus.org/research-projects/prof-silver-and-dr-tedeschi/?lang=en
- Cure Girls rock! Click here to watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTOj5uRWzU
- Amanda Huang started her rotation. Welcome!
- Andrea gives a talk at the Miami Project to Cure Paralysis.
- Liam Stalker and Alex Annett join the lab. Welcome!
- Kia J. Adams started her rotation. Welcome!
- Our collaborative work describing spinal cord injury-induced immunodeficiency is in press @Nature Neuroscience.
- The lab is awarded funding from Craig H. Neilsen Foundation.
- Andrea gives a talk at the Spinal Cord Injury Summit.
- Molly joins the lab as a Research Assistant. Welcome!
- Andrea gives a talk at the Winter Conference for Brain Research.
- Marina Romoli Onlus Foundation is sponsoring our collaborative project with Dr. Jerry Silver at Case Western Reserve University. To read more go to www.marinaromolionlus.org/?lang=en